"Show me your cemeteries, and I will tell you what kind of people you have." --Benjamin Franklin
1. Either Mr. Green was a real comedian or just an as$h*le.
2. The White family seemed truly grieved to lose their Raymond.
3. Speak for yourself, Mr. Dreher.
4. A little melodramatic possibly?
5. "The world of Chinese restaurant jokes has never recovered from his death." --Mr. Ducke
6. Always the last word with this one...
7. Good for Clement
8. Craigslist meets the Grim Reaper
9. Who was this guy, Arnold Schwarzenegger?
10. I thought an epitaph was supposed to honor the deceased?
11. Maybe Naomi was 'difficult.'
12. Call CSI. How does a dung fork fall and 'penetrate the brain' without a little help?
13. Love the acronym, Dr. Frank.
15. Sorry, we couldn't resist including this:
16. Our favorite, Mr. Fast Eddy, who "did it [his] way and wound up here."