1. Who says you need snow or water to ski!
(Photo by Katie Weilbacher).
2. Grandpa is armed and dangerous.
(Photo by Tread).
3. It's 2007 but feels like 1861.
4. Black tie = bib overalls.
(Photo by Zach Petersen).
5. Everyday items are used in extra-ordinary ways.
6. No tree trunk? No problem.
(Photo by Noel Fields).
7. The phrase 'your castle in the sky' takes on a whole, new meaning.
(Photo by Crimthann Beag).
8. To jerry-rig is an art form.
(Photo by Zen Sutherland).
(Photo by Metallirat).
9. The atheists may not be God-fearing but they certainly fear for their lives.
10. Even the pontoon boats have an outhouse.
(Photo by Bill Tracey).
11. Elvis is alive and well in ways few understand.