1. Crate & Barrel this is not.
(Photo by Gareth Hacking).
Chairman Mao by Gerald Scarfe.
2. Form-fitting, yes, but one wrong shift and ooft.
3. For recycled cardboard, it's cool; but...it's recycled cardboard.
(Photo by Nick Michelin).
4. Please pass the Purell.
5. If the back-story wasn't so sad, I'd want one.
(Photo by Mark Pozzobon).
6. It's...wait for it...a chair of dolls?
(Photo by wetwebwork).
7. The single most hideous and ridiculously over-sized second-hand furniture find ever.
(Photo by Mike Wachs).
8. Ugly as hell but impressive nonetheless.
Sedia da sera by Livio De Marchi.
(Photo by Rob Lee).
From the Amsterdam Sex Museum.
10. Cue Too Much Time on My Hands: It's "constructed piece-by-piece...and every piece is hand-glued and nailed."
(Photo by Nad).
12. Gives a whole, new meaning to the phrase lawn furniture.
(Photo by sarah.c).