Dictionary.com defines overkill as "an excess of what is required or suitable, as because of zeal or misjudgment." We prefer a more visual definition, though.
To that end, overkill is...
1. Threatening to kill anyone who hits a dog YOU let run into the street.
(Photo by Sammo371).
2. Having eight doorbells when it appears no one's visiting anyway.
(Photo by dM.nyc).
Continue reading "OVERKILL [oh-ver-kil] a Pictorial Definition" »
religions have those select few who, let's say, lack a sense of
moderation. For example:
1. Good for one or two children's nightmares.
(Photo by Itatton).
2. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
(Photo by Afroswede).
Continue reading ""We're on a Mission from God...[the Rest of You Will Burn in Hell]"" »
1. His and her bathrobes? Sure. His and her bowel movements? Pass.
2. When nature calls it's not always according to 'schedule'.
(Photo by Brenda Anderson).
Continue reading "11 Toilets from Hell" »
It's hard to forget Seth Brundle's transformation in the movie The Fly. Cross a fly with a human and sim sim salabim Brundlefly. We've taken the idea a moronic step further, to wit:
1. Who do you get when you cross Seinfeld's Lt. Bookman, Bob Marley and Marilu Henner?
God help us.
(Photo by Omsel A).
2. Elton John, Amy Winehouse and Michael Kinsley?
(Photo by Sea Turtle).
Continue reading "[Who] Do You Get When You Cross...?" »
1. Who says you need snow or water to ski!
(Photo by Katie Weilbacher).
2. Grandpa is armed and dangerous.
(Photo by Tread).
Continue reading "You've Probably Crossed the Mason-Dixon Line When..." »
You hope you never see a sphincter...
1. Anywhere you'd eat.
That didn't deter, however, artist Atelier Van Lieshout from creating the the Bar Rectum,
which "takes its shape from the human digestive system: starting with
the tongue, continuing to the stomach, moving through the small and the
large intestines and exiting through the anus...The anus itself is part
of a large door that doubles as an emergency exit."
2. Anywhere you keep your lipstick.
The larger image is even more unsettling.
(Photograph taken by The Kozy Shack).
Continue reading "7 Places You Hope You Never See a...Sphincter?" »
1. You wildly overstate your case.
2. You act as if the rules don't apply to you.
Continue reading "9 Telltale Signs You're Probably an Asshole" »
Though homelessness is no laughing matter, consider comedian Chris Rock's spoken-word song No Sex (In the Champagne Room):
"If a homeless person has a funny sign,
He hasn't been homeless that long.
A real homeless person is too hungry to be funny."
1. Cut the guy some slack, you know what he means.
2. This guy's brave, that's all we can say.
Continue reading ""Brother, [If I Make You Laugh] Can You Spare a Dime?”" »
Raising kids, though difficult, is incredibly rewarding. Difficult how, you ask? Let us show you the ways.
1. Today must must have been Dad's day to babysit.
2. Let's hope he doesn't use the bathtub as a toilet.
Continue reading "No Wonder Some Animals Eat Their Own Young" »
1. "This is my part-time gig, just until the Dead get back together. By the way, any of you kids got a J?"
2. "Hi. I'm Giggles, and I'm an alcoholic."
Continue reading "[Please Don't] Send in the Clowns: 11 Clowns You Hope Never Work Your Child's Birthday Party" »